L-2, Kanchan House,Commercial Complex Karampura, Near Milan Cinema, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Ph - +91-9810122384
Email - email@example.com
Website - http://www.holidaymoods.net/, http://www.campwilddhauj.in, http://www.snowmonkcamp.in
* Cultural * Adventure * Leisure * Hotels * Airlines * Ground * Corporate
About Holiday Moods Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
Holiday Moods Adventures Private Limited was Co-Founded by Mr. Tejbir Singh Anand with Ms. Arshdeep Anand. Incepted in 1997 and celebrating 20years in 2017, Holiday Moods Adventures Pvt Ltd is a Himalayan specialist adventure & cultural travel outfitter promoting India and extensions worldwide.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Top rated by National Geographic Adventure as one of the BEST ADVENTURE TRAVEL COMPANIES on Earth with 100% client satisfaction.
- National Tourism Award winner as an Innovative Adventure Tour Operator by the Government of India.
- Winner of OTM’s NDTV PROFIT Top 100 Travel Producers Award of India.
- Trip Advisor's 2016 Certificate of Excellence for Camp Wild at Aravali Valley
- Trip Advisor's 2017 Certificate of Excellence for Camp Wild at Aravali Valley
- ASIA - INDIA (Specialist in Himalayas, Central, Eastern & Western India), NEPAL, TIBET, BHUTAN, SRI LANKA, THAILAND, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA,FIJI, PHILIPHINES, JAPAN, KOREA & MALDIVES
- ALL EUROPE
- AMERICAS – NORTH & SOUTH
- AFRICA – KENYA, TANZANIA & SOUTH AFRICA
- AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- ARCTIC CIRCLE
- NORTH POLE
Journeys Offered In India & Around The World:
- Expedition Luxury Cruises
- Adventure expeditions & soft active journeys
- Multi-activity adventure trips
- High Altitude overland Safaris
- Wild Life
- Experiential learning/ team building outdoor workshops for Corporate
- CAS / IAYP programs for youth & school students
- Educational Institutions & Schools Worldwide - CAS programs for IB Schools & IAYP Trips
- Corporate & Organisations
- “CAMP WILD” - Delhi / NCR’s largest eco & adventure camp resort; our adventure-wilderness theme based camp is situated in "The Aravali Hills" spread over 12 acres of land with 30 accommodation units as lodges & deluxe tents. The camp offers rural & village experience along with adventure activities. It lies in the famous circuit of the Golden Triangle including Agra & Jaipur. (http://www.campwilddhauj.in)
- “SNOW MONK CAMP” near Dharamshala in the Khauli River Valley, district Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. It is Dhauladhar Himalayas first multi activity trekking trail camp. The camp inventory has 35 accommodation units as dome tents with camp cots. The camp offers short to long and challenging camping treks varying from 2 – 12 days. It also offers excellent eco tourism opportunities to engage in community based programs strengthening livelihood and local economies(http://www.snowmonkcamp.in/ )
ATO, ADTOI, ATOAI, OTOAI, IAYP