203 Benkesha Complex, Near Navrangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad ,Gujrat 380009
Ph - +91-9909904442
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - http://www.climbingworld.com
1. Distribution of MOUNTAINEERING Equipment
2. design & construction of Adventure Park / Recreation & Training facilities
3. Training of various adventure Sports Activities.
4. Manufacturing Climbing Wall, Zipline, Challenge Course, training facilities & camping products
5. Operation of adventure & tours & facilities (aero sports, water sports & land adventure)
6. Inspection & Maintenance of Personal protective equipment & adventure sports facility.
About Nidus Enterprises Private Limited
“Climbing World” is a registered trade mark. We provide solutions in various areas of outdoor industry.
Serving mountaineering, rescue & recreational adventure sport equipment of world’s finest brands like Grivel, Asolo, Julbo, Blue Water Rope, Trango, Rock Exotica, Robertson displays our commitment to high quality.
Our expertise is in optimized designing, manufacture and construct customized climbing wall system, challenge course & ziplines for training and recreation purpose. Team Climbing World comprises expert coaches in Mountaineering and allied sports. Expert coaches from water sports & aero sports are affiliated with us to conduct courses. We also have support team and network of sports managers & administrators, engineers, mechanics, fabricators etc to fulfil our tasks in right way. We are well equipped to provide best and thrilling experience in outdoor industry.
Team Climbing World is providing training and organizing in various adventure sports and competitions in partnership with private & government organizations. Simply, we train our team and turn them into tough professionals to carry out any kind of work!!!
We have also built and operating
1. Saputara Adventure Park, Saputara (with Gujarat Tourism)
2. Sabarmati Skyline Tour, a zipline at Sabarmati Riverfront, Ahmedabad ( With SRFDCL)
3. Nandanvan Adventures at Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan (With Rajasthan Forest)